Just a quick post here, a small follow-up to the Letter P project, as I make my way through blogging about all the letters created during the Alphabet Swap.
I've just been revisiting one of Shelbyville's favourite Pinterest boards - Felt Fabric & Thread - and have gathered together a handful of the most super-inspiring sewing machine projects that I've recently pinned. These are the potential 'next nine' that I'd like to try my hand at, following on from the machine-sewn Letter P project (see following post):
1. linen skirts (Japanese sewing pattern books are the best!)
2. alphabet softies
3. toys for the boys (made from upcycled fabrics)
4. cushion making (all shapes, sizes and characters)
5. soft sculpture (taking inspiration from textile artist Mister Finch)
6. fabric books
7. patches/merit badges
8. ad hoc patchwork, preferably in miniature
9. fabric-based illustration
Oh Pinterest, how much I love you and all your insane amounts of inspiration!